Terms and Conditions
Create an Account
- Entries must be submitted by close of business Monday 13th November 2017.
- Nominations must be submitted by a colleague, professional contact or company and the candidate must have knowledge of the application.
- If successful, nominees must be willing to be an ambassador for the WA resources sector.
- Nominees do not have to work for a company that is a CME member.
- Nominees for the Outstanding Young Woman in Resources Awards must provide proof of age with their nomination (E.g. copy of driver's license).
- Entering gives permission for CME to use finalists and winners name, city / town of residence, recording of voice, likeness and photos for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.