- Please read and understand the program guidelines before nominating.
- You will need your principal to approve the participation fee of $65 per ensemble nominated.
This payment will be processed/swept from the school’s account on 30 March 2020.
No refund will be given for any ensemble withdrawal after 13 March 2020.
- When completing the nomination you will be asked to tick a box acknowledging:
- acceptance of the terms and conditions of Fanfare
- you certify that all information submitted is true and correct at the time of submission
- the school principal has endorsed the nomination and approves the participation fee
- parents/guardians and students understand the entire program and the expectations and level of commitment required
- all students (and parents/guardians of those students) understand the Department of Education is collecting personal information, and will handle this material in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Education (General Provisions) Act 2006.
- Metropolitan, North Coast and South East regions: please note you will need to select a date for your ensemble/s performances. For performance dates and venues, refer to your region’s schedule below.
Proceed to nominate
Download program guidelines