Back to Home
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm (WST) on Monday 11 November 2019.
- Nominations must be submitted by a colleague, professional contact or company and the candidate must have knowledge of the application.
- If successful, nominees must be willing to be an ambassador for the WA resources sector, potentially conduct media interviews and be available to be interviewed for a 2020 WIRA promotional video, which will be viewed at the presentation dinner..
- Nominees do not have to work for a CME member company.
- Nominees for the Outstanding Young Woman in Resources Awards must provide proof of age with their nomination (E.g. copy of driver’s license).
- Entering gives permission for CME to use finalists and winners name, city / town of residence, recording of voice, likeness and photos for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.